- To start training independently of a multi-license, an individual account must be created
- An individual account can only be created on the iPad, not through the iCept website!
[NOTE: To find the iCept app, go to the App Store and search under “icept testing”]
- Open the iCept app, go to “ICEPT TRAINING” select “LOGIN” & “Create Account”
- Once your account has been confirmed you can Login to start training on the iPad
- Tasks for training shown in the iCept Report can be purchased within the app
- To view the above instructions with slides click here
An eye examination is advised to rule out or address near visual problems such as blurred vision (poor accommodation), double vision (poor convergence) or words moving on the page (visual stress) BEFORE starting iCept training